3 Axis Enclosed CNC Machine
The 3 Axis Enclosed CNC machine features an enclosed design and all steel frame, making it ideally suited for high-speed wood or foam machining.
Fabricated at our factory in Colorado Springs, the frame is welded and stress relieved in-house so we can oversee the process to ensure that our frames are of the highest quality. Rigidity of the machine frame translates into a prolonged life, which makes a DMS CNC router a solid investment.
Our engineers have over 70 years of combined CNC experience with a proven track record of designing custom CNC solutions. Contact us with your production goals and we will design a machine to fit your floor space and exceed your goals.
- Fagor 8037 Power Controller
- Fagor AC Digital CAN Drives
- 30" Z Stroke
- Spinning Ball Nut & Recirculating Ball Screw Assembly
- 5' x 12' Phenolic Table w/ Machined Vacuum Plenum
- Multiple Spindle Options
- 3 Axis Spindle Dust Hood
- Protected Drive Gantry System
Absolute Encoders on All Linear Axes
Dual-Core Windows 7 Processor
Stress Relieved Steel Frame
208-240 Volt, 3-Phase Power
- Custom Table Sizes
- Upgrade to Fagor 8055i Controller
- Sliding Tool Rack
- Multiple Vacuum Pump Options
- Automatic Tool Changer
- Tool Height Sensor
- Automatic Lubrication System
- Barcode Reader